Junior IceHogs Hockey Leagues include team practices, games, and an exciting season-ending tournament.
Locations: Carlson Ice Arena and Riverview Ice House
- Ages: 5-6 years
- Ages: 7-8 years
- Ages: 9-10 years
- Ages: 11-12 years
- Ages: 13-14 years
- Ages: 15-16 years
Youth 3 on 3 Hockey Leagues
Mites, Squirts, PeeWee, Bantam, Midget divisions can be a part of this brand new league. 3 on 3 hockey brings exciting breakout plays and a lot of fast action on-ice. Leagues are only offered in the summer.
Jr. IceHogs - Mites 3 on 3
Jr. IceHogs - Squirts 3 on 3
Jr. IceHogs - PeeWee 3 on 3
Jr. IceHogs - Bantam 3 on 3
Jr. IceHogs - Midget 3 on 3
A recreational league consisting of three levels: A, B and C. Players will be placed on teams. Requests for placing up to three people on the same team will be considered. All players are required to wear full equipment. NOTE: Goalies are to sign up for the Goalie Section.
We offer leagues on Sundays and Mondays during the fall (October - December) and the winter (January - March).
We offer leagues on Sundays during the spring (April - June) and on Sundays and Tuesdays during the summer (July - August).
Location: Riverview Ice House
League Family Discounts
- Two enrolled players from the same family will receive 10% off on the second enrolled family member’s registration
- Three or more enrolled players from the same family will receive 50% off on the youngest enrolled family member’s registration. The discount qualifies for the third registration plus any additional registrations.
- All players must provide their own equipment
- No checking allowed
- League ages are just guidelines. Players move up or down levels at the Hockey Coordinator's discretion, with parent/guardian approval
- A game schedule, with locations, will be distributed at the beginning of the season
- Times and days are subject to change
- Leagues are offered during Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter sessions
- There is a $15 late fee for registrations received after the deadline